NADOJ Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
phoon
Civilian

I applied for NADOJ but it's been a while. Empty I applied for NADOJ but it's been a while.

Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:57 am
Hello, im just worrying that maybe i've not put down the information wrong or something because its been about a week and i still have not got an answer. I realise that you are busy people so i was just wondering if there is something wrong with my application. Im really eager to start RPing in a whitelisted server so i really wish to know what is the progress on my Application. Thank you.
frozen123
Civilian

I applied for NADOJ but it's been a while. Empty Re: I applied for NADOJ but it's been a while.

Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:26 am
i feel you fam they are soo slow...
Jacob Rainey
Civilian

I applied for NADOJ but it's been a while. Empty Re: I applied for NADOJ but it's been a while.

Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:27 pm
I honestly can't agree they responded the day after...
frozen123
Civilian

Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:13 am
So it means you are declined if they do not answer
Caboosewon
Civilian

I applied for NADOJ but it's been a while. Empty Reply

Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:45 pm
To Frozen and Phoon, message me on discord at Caboose#5233 and we will try and get you sorted. Their was a shuffle relatively recently that removed all apps under the age of 15 and yalls may have been deleted by accident.
Sponsored content